ENTES is a technology brand, developing solutions Wherever Energy Is..
ENTES is an European technology company that works ardently since 1980 to manage the energy where energy is valuable and overcosting.
As one of the leading enterprises in shaping the way of conducting business, ENTES transforms energy into a manageable concept so that business can be conducted at the lowest cost, thus providing new economical opportunities.
Based on its own resources, ENTES takes advantages of qualified brain power and hard work with an aim of being pragmatic and also open to technological developments in the world. Hundreds of thousands of companies around the world manage the energy by using ENTES solutions.
- Consistent growth since 1980 the year it was founded,
- High quality standards and international certificates in world classification,
- Experience for overseas markets over 107 countries and a worldwide-recognized brand in the industry with office in Germany, Greece and India,
- Powerful and accrediated "Research and Development Centre" in the fields of Energy Efficiency and Quality,
- Yearly 120 person/hour function, 2640 person/hour type, 480 person/hour field tests applied for each new device at R&D level,
- Yearly 2,000,000 devices production capability in production plants with 12,000 m² closed area where state-of-the-art technologies are used,
- OEM manufacturing for companies that are worldwide leaders in their areas.
ENTES Elektronik is looking for an experienced Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join our ArGe Team!
- BSc / MS degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or other related Engineering disciplines,
- Minimum 2 years sector experience,
- Both written and spoken English is a must,
- Working for in order to improve strategic roadmap,
- Performs development activities in line with R & D design policies,
- Ensures and controls the compliance of the project documents with the processes and procedures,
- Goal oriented, innovative and problem solver,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge on C/C++ is required,
- Knowledge and experience about MCU peripherals (ADC, Timers, UART, SPI, I2C),
- Knowledge and experience about TCP/IP stack, networking layers,
- Experience on both MCU and network debugging,
- Minimum 3 years of embedded software development experience,
- Experience on ARM Cortex-M is a plus,
- Experience on network debugging with wireshark is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge about 2G, 3G, 4G and GSM is a plus,
- Experience and knowledge about MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP and MBUS is a plus
- Location & Working Model: Full-time, ENTES Headquarters, Dudullu, ISTANBUL
- Reporting Line: ArGe Department
- Socaıl Benefıts: Private health insurance, Special Birthday Leave, MSc/MBA support, support for children’s education contribution, gifts and events on special days. learning & development opportunities for both personal and professional growth,
ENTES processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
We adopt a rolling recruitment process meaning that we review applications as they are submitted. To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you apply asap.